Authenticate Pro, the first product release in the
IDentifier range of products will be launched
to the marketplace on 31st October.
This new product from QAS and Experian will
enable customers to quickly and effectively assess the level
of confidence in their customers. Authenticate Pro links QuickAddress
Pro with Names with Experian's Authenticate Plus service.
It uses the biographical information given by
an applicant and compares it with independent data sources
to establish a degree of confidence in an individual's identity.
Authenticate Pro will benefit organisations
in the following ways:
- Ensures companies comply with Anti-Money Laundering regulations
- Helps reduce the risk of identity fraud
- Improves customer service
- Is a paperless approach, helping streamline business processes
- Is an easy to integrate, off-the-shelf solution
Authenticate Pro will take us into new markets,
opening up more opportunities and significant growth for QAS.